My Ambitious Animation Plan
My main aim is to garner an audience to tell my stories. I think of many ideas for movies or television series and I am discontent with just running it through my mind. I want to bring people in to my mind to see these stories but since people can’t physically do that, I am working on bringing these stories to people.
Here’s my basic plan for making this happen which I alluded to in previous posts.
- Create the 3-D human characters in MakeHuman
- Export the characters into Blender and add further details to make them unique.
- Create objects and settings for the different scenes.
- Use the script that took me 3 years to write down to move the characters to specific scenes for me to “film” within Blender.
- Export these filmed scenes into my Mac video editor and add my recorded voice over.
- Find or self -record soundtracks to accompany the scenes.
- Upload each episode as they’re completed unto YouTube.
- Post on this website the video along with my take on that specific episode.
- Repeat steps 4-9.
So far I imported all my characters from MakeHuman into Blender and will begin adding their clothes and creating the objects in the different settings.
I am planning on keeping the environment simple (rectangular shaped furniture, single-colored walls, etc.) in order to save time.
To compensate for the bland surrounding, I will make sure to focus the camera shots on the characters and keep the scenes continually moving.
I’m on my way but there’s still work to be done.